Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ND Indian Child Welfare Wellness Conference Attendance Required

Greetings!
I have had the opportunity to view the conference agenda for Wednesday and have determined that I will not hold the Foundations of Education class on February 3rd from 1-1:50 as I would rather have you to attend one of the following conference sessions listed below.

10:30 or 1:45 Native Gangs in the Dakota’s

___________________________________________________

10:30 or 1:45 Best Practice with Native American Adolescents

Please note that I would encourage you to attend both sessions if that is at all possible. I am requiring that you provide me proof of your presence by submitting the notes that you took or a summary of the presentation.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to hearing about the new and exciting information you gathered from your participation in this conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment